.

Fall.

Summer is over.

Well, it's not officially over, since I don't think Fall starts until this weekend. Or next? I don't know.

But it's over for Michigan. The temperatures are consistently in the 60s, and all the windows in the house are open. Occasionally, there's a little breeze that comes thru which gives me a chill...it's like Winter's way of tapping at the door, letting me know he will be here soon enough.

Gross.

If I could kick Winter in the balls, I would totally do it.

My schedule this quarter is a lot more relaxed than usual, which is a good thing.

It means I will have time to study.

But more importantly, it means I will have time for Thad.

And photography.

And my clients.

And my business.

And all the one million projects that I fully intend to start and complete before next summer.

Next summer.

It's hard to believe, but by this time next year I will have graduated from law school and will be embarking on whatever the future has in store for me and my family.

I really hope the future plans to be kind, and holds things like a new job for Tom, a booming business for me, a new home, a new car, new camera gear, etc. I am especially hoping that the future continues to find us all in better health.

My breathing has been a bit labored since I went to Southern California. I am convinced that I inhaled one too many carcinogens from the air and am now paying for it. Either way, I have a scheduled visit with the doctor on Friday. I highly anticipate that the doctor will order another dilation of my throat, but that's fine.

After my dilations, I am breathing better than ever. The color returns to my skin and getting around is always slightly less embarrassing since I'm not heaving and huffing too terribly much.

It will probably help that I've been losing weight, too.

I am completely off all of my medications and you can tell just by looking at me. 

I feel amazing, too. 

That's the best part.


0 comments:

Post a Comment