.

That's. A. Wrap. (Rap?).

I assume it's 'wrap.' But to be honest, I am so tired right now, I'm not even sure how to spell my first name.

I had such an awesome, awesome time doing the boudoir photos. I've decided to make it a regular thing. So if you're reading this, and you're interested, drop me a line. I am already starting to plan the boudoir party for the Christmas holiday (um, can you say mistletoe, Santa hats, and black high heels!?). 

But for those of you in Michigan, we can do one anytime, day or night (although, I'd prefer day).
And, in case you're wondering, yes --- I did a couple's photo shoot. I won't name any names, but I have to say, they were probably the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. And I'm not saying they're beautiful to compliment myself, I'm saying that the image created by these two people (so totally in love) are absolutely magical in every way.

I think one day, I might actually want to do the exact same thing with my own hubby. 

You hear that Tom? ;)

Although I wonder what would happen if Thad ever came across them --- I fear they might scar him for the rest of his life. Lol. Oh well. I'm still going to give it some thought.

Here's a sneak peek of another one of the photos I captured today. All of the women were absolutely beautiful, and so willing to do anything. It was like a dream! 


If you or someone you know is interested in booking a session --- whether it be for your family, or for personal use --- contact me at catherinejeter@mac.com.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment