.

Albuquerque State Fair

We went to the fair today.

I told everyone to wear something flattering and nice because I was going to be bringing my camera and wanted to take some lifestyle family shots.

The truth of the matter is, it was hot as bejeezus outside, and I really didn't want to take my camera out. Lol.

I did, however, catch a break toward the end of our trip. I was hanging out with the baby in the shade while Tom and Thad rode the swings. It felt really good to just sit there and take photos, having fun and trying to be creative.

The very last image we have decided is going to be in print in Charlotte's room, which - we also decided tonight - will probably be painted yellow with polka dots. Love.






And in case you were wondering what we did with Charlotte for the day, she was busy being a nudist. She started out with clothes...but yeah. It was too damn hot for clothes.

Lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment