.

I am such a slacker.

These days, I am more consumed with the photo sessions I have to edit and hanging out with my kids than blahging. I'm a total slacker.

In one month, I had 24 sessions and 2 weddings (one in the Bahamas, yeehaw!).

But Christmas is over, and my busy season is calming down.

And I need to get back to updating this thing.

So here's the start -

I was feeling a bit nostalgic this evening.

 
I can't believe how much she has changed.

She is nearly 13 pounds now, and I can't remember how long she is, lol. 

And she also has her ears pierced. What a big girl. :)

My goal for 2013 is to take lotsssss more photos of my kids. And post them. And blahg them. Maybe I'll even give my 365 another go (I think I stopped my last one at...3. Lol.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came to your recent post about piercing your ears. She looks totally adorable. I did our dd at about the same age.

This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! I promise you were a smart mommy for doing it now and not a mean one as you wrote. You will have many moms envious of your decision andf wish they had pierced their girls as infants. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

Our ped encouraged me doing it when mommy could care for them. Also, she gave me some tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced. Would be happy to share by e-mail with any moms wanting more info.

Angie

Angietune@hotmail.com

Post a Comment