.

Birthday party madness.

On Saturday we had Thad's birthday party.

10 kids.

10 adults.

Pizza.

Candy.

1,000,000 presents.

A big, weird mouse.

You get the idea.

Anyways, it went really, really well. The prospect of 10 kids running free through Chuck E. Cheese on a Saturday is a little daunting, especially when you stop to think that this is YOUR function, and their safety is YOUR priority. But everyone did great!

Last year, Thad's party was in the afternoon. Because he was used to napping in the afternoon, he was a terror. Wouldn't say hello to anyone. He wouldn't even open his gifts - his cousin, Isaac, did it for him. So this year was a much welcomed change from last.

He loved all his gifts, and was incredibly stoked about his birthday cake. He asked, "Mommy, can we take my cake home instead of letting my friends eat it?"

Lol. Such a darling child. ;)


(Major shout-out to my friend, Danielle, for the cake. She's awesome, right? Everything was home made!)

Yesterday, we went to a Cubbies game with my brother.

Cubs vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates.

My brother wore his Pirates jersey.

I wore red and blue.

And all I'm going to say about that is that he left the field with his tail between his legs. ;)
After the game, Thaddeus got the chance to run around the bases at Wrigley Field. How cool is that!?


I was kind of bummed not to have a closer lens. And maybe I could have gotten closer if the stupid slore in front of me hadn't been jumping around trying to get her OWN kid running the bases. But whatever.

It will forever be documented on the Inter Webz that my child ran the bases at the historic Wrigley Field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment