.

Be Mine.

I won't even lie.

My motivation for photography has dipped dramatically since Christmas. I chalk it up to the fact that I was so incredibly busy at the end of the last year, that this has been a welcome break. 

When my friend, Pam, said she wanted to do Valentine photos with her little girl, Eloise, and Thad, I was just kind of like, "Sure." 

I tagged along to Hobby Lobby. Bought a few items.

But I let her take the lead on the ideas. She wanted to do cupcakes and frosting and chef hats and aprons and all these really cute ideas that I normally would have loved...but I was really just like, "Eh. Okay. Whatever."

Lol.

Fast forward to today, when our concept shoot came to fruition. 

I picked up my camera - in a serious way - for the first time in months.

And I am so glad I did.

I could not be happier with these photos.

My little Valentine...and his friend Ellie. OMG. They make an adorable duo.




This picture makes me laugh.
I am waaaay too tired to edit out the sides...so we'll call this a "pull back" shot. But the look on Thad's face is priceless.

I had basically told him that he needed to "stir the frosting" before he could eat a cupcake. He was over it.

"MOM! Just let me have a cupcake!" Lol.





Oh, and yeah, there's a baby in that belly. 
Or maybe there's five babies in that belly.

Who knows.

There's definitely some Mexican food in that belly, I'll tell you that. ;)

Lol.


1 comments:

Tonya said...

holy sugar mama...you look FANTASTIC!!!
amazing, amazing:)
And I cannot wait to see your sweet belly in person, and kiss your sweet baby when s/he arrives!

Post a Comment