.

The time I post a ton of photos.

I don't even know where to start with an update. We've been on-again, off-again sick in this household for WEEKS. Weeks, I say. It's getting a bit old and tiresome.

I am gearing up for trips to Dallas, California, back to Dallas, then Colorado all in the month of March.

Thad is loving school, and is really good at writing his name. He has even started to draw pictures lately, which is like--whoa. I never thought I'd see that day. But seriously, our refrigerator is covered with stick figure drawings of me, Tom and Charlotte. Lol. He told me, "Mommy, I never used to like drawing, but now I do. I think I just needed to get used to it."

Charlotte is just the most amazing little baby ever in the history of amazing little babies. Sometimes Tom and I will go into her room and just stare at her...until she wakes up because she's the world's lightest sleeper. Lol. But seriously, I am in awe of my daughter. She's just so damn gorgeous. I love her more each day.

I don't know what else to say. So here's a shit load of pictures!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment