.

Being. Productive.


Things I should have done today:

1. Study
2. Study

3. Study

4. Freak out that finals are in like, a minute

5. Study


Things I actually did today:

1. Messed around with my camera
2. Played basketball with Thad

3. Messed around with my camera some more

4. Went to class

5. Spent my entire time in class viewing this amazing blog right here, wishing I had chosen interior decorating as my life's passion

6.  Learned how to make my own blog buttons

7. Made my own blog buttons
(Which, I might add, you can check out on the right side of my blahg. Heck, you can even post them to your own blog if you'd like!)

8. Indulged myself on the last few pieces of chocolate I will ever have in my life before I go on this God-forsaken diet

9. Thought about studying
(That counts, right?)

10. Daydreamed about two trips --- one to San Francisco, and one to Alaska


Things I should do with the rest of my day:

1. Study

Things I will probably do with the rest of my day instead:

1. Watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia with my husband on the couch
(Because, let's be honest, that show rocks.)


4 comments:

Tonya said...

I am so excited that you daydreamed about a trip to SF. WE HAVE TO COME BACK HERE TOGETHER!!! It is definitely our kind of place.
I. Love. It. Here.
Also, it's too late to text you now, but I'll let you know when we will be getting back to Chicago tomorrow...if it isn't until super late then maybe you can come up after your finals? Or at least next weekend??? WE NEED A SLUMBER PARTY!
Love you Flick.

Katie said...

I know!! We have to plan it!!

I already texted you about the sleepover...I highly doubt it will be able to be anytime in August, but for sure in September. I'm marking it on my calendar.

Love you too, Flick!

Erica Combs said...

Just wanted to tell you. Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia---- Love.that.show. I should have known you would love it also. We have always had the same sense of humor :)

Katie said...

Erica! We have all the seasons on DVD and we literally just watch them over and over.

I can't wait for the new season. :)

Post a Comment