.

And the winner for the shitties blahg-er goes to...

Me!!

It's me!! It's me!!

Sorry I've been kind of in and out these days. I'm up to my eye balls in editing photos. I just finished up with one wedding, and now I've got to move on to another.

Sigh.

But I wanted to update everyone on how things have been going in the Jeter household since the infamous crafting projects. 

First, one of my very best friends (and former college roommate) visited Michigan with her husband, on their way to move to Rhode Island.

They brought their dog, whom I love.


We had a ton of fun, even in a short time, and I wish they could have stayed longer. The good news is that they are moving back to Seattle in a year, so maybe we will get another visit next Fall! :)

Then, Thad ended up in Urgent Care with pneumonia.
That wasn't fun. Not even a little bit.

The nurses had trouble with his IV, so he ended up being poked twice. UGH.

No pictures - for the first time in my life, I didn't think to bring my camera.

He's feeling a lot better now, thank God. In fact, he got a good report from the doctor yesterday and is allowed to go back to school and play outside with his friends. He's hardly even coughing, which is awesome.

Over the weekend, I did a couple of senior sessions.
Hello, gorgeous.


I also spent some time with the neighbor's dog (because I suddenly have an obsession with pet photography), and a random frog in the yard.

I'm putting this on record that Thad was afraid to touch the frog. I'm hoping that someday his wife will read that and then tease him mercilessly.




Finally, today Thad and I went out to ride his bike and I made my first attempt at photo panning.



It was a half-success and a half-fail. But practice makes perfect I suppose.

I have several more shoots coming up in the next few weeks since the Fall colors are so damn brilliant right now.

But then the leaves will turn. And they will fall. And the snow will begin.

And I will cry.

Cry, cry, cry.




0 comments:

Post a Comment