.

Challenges.

I'm not going to lie.

Newborns are difficult for me.

They are my nemeses. 

I don't know why.

I can get perfectly strange women to take their clothes off in front of my camera for money, but I can't get a newborn baby to close his eyes and sleep for a few pictures.

It challenges me to a point where sometimes I think of excluding myself from that area of the market. Focus more on my strengths.

And then I remember why I love this job. This hobby. This passion.

Because it's not the same version of the story for everyone.

Every photo tells a different story to the person next to you.

Newborn photos don't have to be squishy little babes or heads in hands. 

I suppose it's a bonus, lol, but it's not a requirement.

Nope.

Newborn photos can also be crazy toes, and laying on the couch together as a family.

Because at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?







0 comments:

Post a Comment