.

T-Gives and other things.

I was pretty thrilled this year when my good friend, Stephanie, invited Tom and I over for Thanksgiving dinner with her big ol' family.

First of all, I love Stephanie.

And I love her family.

Win-win.

Good people. Awesome food. No cooking or clean-up involved on my part.

But here's the problem.

No leftovers.

THAT is pretty uncool, I have to admit.

So today, I was forced to be productive and eat leftover pizza.

Sigh.

Oh well.

I placed orders. I edited photos. I mailed photos. I created Christmas cards. I ordered Christmas cards. I wrapped gifts. I paid bills. I threatened the lives of all big insurance companies under my breath. I drank wine. And after I write this post, I'm going to sit on the couch with the most wonderful man in the world and watch Courage Under Fire.

Happy Black Friday.

Let the Christmas festivities officially begin.


(Tom's making me keep this picture because he believes it to be a perfect capture of this kid for most of the day. In other words, Thaddeus is usually pretty pissed off that I'm trying to take his picture.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment