.

I'm alive.

A certain friend of mine continues to hound me to update my blahg, and while I keep insisting that I will, I never find the time to follow through on my promise.

To be honest, my business more than tripled what I had last year at this time. I hope the trend continues, but I never expected such a rapid growth. Needless to say, I have often found myself over-whelmed (lest we not forget the hard drive that totally crashed on me...thank God for that last minute back-up I had run on my external HD), over-booked, over-promised, over the whole law school thing...

...you get the idea.

Tonight I finished up my last session of the season. Aside from a trip I have planned to Texas for boudoir photos and an old friend's wedding, I have nothing more on the books and am not taking any more clients until 2012.

That actually sounds really good to say.

I'm extremely grateful for the boom in my business, but I'm also extremely grateful for a little vacation.

Vacation.

I say that word lightly.

The next 6 weeks still entail final exams, a visit with Craig, Sharon, my sister and my brother, a trip to Texas (with Danielle - holy hells balls this will be fun), a road trip to and from Colorado, a trip to Chicago, and I have about 14-dozen gifts to buy before it gets to the point where the mall makes my head explode.

But I'm still looking forward to it.

For those clients who have stumbled upon my personal blahg, I thank you for your continued support of my business. And for those of you who aren't my clients, but read my blahg because you're infatuated with my honesty or detest my every word, I thank you for your continued support. 

Every visit helps my SEO. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment