.

My favorite session ever.

It's no secret that I dread photographing newborn babies. They are incredibly unpredictable, and I always feel like mom and dad are secretly wondering what in the hell I am doing to their poor child.

Yesterday, I drove up North to do some photos for a family whose little man came about 2 weeks early.

I set up my stuff, mom put the baby in the middle of the bean bag, walked away...and that was that. There was no one staring over my shoulder. There wasn't constant concern that the baby might fuss.

It was just me and the baby.

And I must say, we made quite a team.






Once Tom gets home from the gym this afternoon, we're going to turn on the football games and set up the Christmas tree. I can't wait! There's nothing I love more than sitting at home in the evening, curled up on the couch with Tom, watching TV and simultaneously admiring the twinkling lights on the tree.

I love this time of year. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment