.

Travels.

I'm on my laptop right now so I don't have access to all the photos I took while Tom, Thad and I were in Chicago with family. It was so much fun, though - we took him to the Museum of Science and Industry, saw the Tornado Alley IMAX show, had the most fabulous dinner at Bucca di Beppo (or however that's spelled), and hit Navy Pier.

By the way, when I say dinner was fabulous, I mean I haven't stopped thinking about it since we left the restaurant last Saturday night.

It's the small things that excite me, really. Lol.

After that family trip, we had two days off.

When I say Tom and I sat around and did nothing, I'm not exaggerating. I didn't get up and get dressed or anything. It was wonderful. I wish every day could be like that.


Now, we are in Colorado. We got in yesterday morning, and almost right away it began to snow.


You like Thad's new jacket? Go Broncos. ;)

Anyways, we didn't really do a whole lot today because of the snow, but Thad did get the chance to go sledding. He, of course, was in Heaven.



Tomorrow, Tom and I are braving the crowds so he can finish his last-minute shopping. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment