.

Christmas.

I hope all of my friends and family had a wonderful Christmas!

The Jeters definitely had a good one - Thaddeus was spoiled with monster trucks, clothes, shoes, books, and an awesome new basketball game that he loves. Tom finally got some jeans without holes in the ass (WooHoo!) - ok, and maybe he got a few other cool things as well. ;)

Me? My parents and my husband knocked it out of the park.

A new 50mm/1.2L lens, a Flip video camera, boots, money, and a whole bunch of little things that I just needed.

I am so blessed. :)

As far as the rest of the year is concerned, Tom headed back to Michigan yesterday to begin his Bar Prep class. Two more months before he sits for the biggest exam of his career! I have been working on my pricing structures for 2012, and am also putting together a weekend in Minneapolis, where a group of photographers has invited me to come and host a boudoir workshop.

I feel like 2012 is going to be such a great year. 

By this time next year, our household will have two attorneys, a full-time photographer, and who knows what else.

I'm excited for what the future has in store. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment