.

March is halfway over. WTF.

This year is seriously flying by, and it needs to stop. It stresses me out to the max. The faster this year moves, the sooner this baby comes.

And we don't have any space for a new baby. Lol.

Ok but seriously, it is amazing how fast time is going by.

I've finally been able to see a high risk OB in my area - not Dr. Douchebag, thank God. And I really liked this doctor. He is going to manage my care on a monthly basis, but he won't be delivering my baby. I'm totally fine with that. We will find out whether SHE is a HE is a SHE on April 12. I, of course, will notify the InterWebz immediately once I know whether Thad will have a brother or a sister.

Tom is set to take the MPRE this weekend. This exam is much smaller in scale than the Bar, but he's still stressed about it. There's some weird rule that if you fail the Bar exam and you fail the ethics exam immediately thereafter, you have to wait an entire year to take the Bar exam again (instead of re-taking it in July). So he feels the added pressure.

I registered the other day for what I thought would be my last semester of classes before graduating in September. As usual, though, life got in the way, and I won't be graduating until December. Well, it wasn't really life that got in the way - my school only offers the classes I need to graduate, for some reason, in Lansing this semester. So this would entail an 85 mile drive several times a week, up until my due date, basically. Tom and I didn't think that would be very wise, so I am taking a couple of easy electives this term, and the following semester I will be able to take my final two classes.

Can you say Immigration and Family Law? Lol.

One of the highlights of the past few weeks has been my time in Minneapolis. I took the 9-hour drive to the Twin Cities last weekend, for five sessions. Four of the sessions were people I had never before met, except online. It was so much fun! I got to relax for the first half of the trip (by "relax" I mean that I literally laid in bed for two days straight watching trash TV and ordering room service, lol), and I was hard at work during the second half. By the time I left MN, I was so excited to get home and see my guys that I drove all the way thru, getting home around 1:30am. It was a great surprise for Thad - he didn't think mommy would be home until Monday night. So he was thrilled when he woke up and I was there. It was a nice way to wake up that morning, I have to admit. :)

I've finished editing one complete session thus far, and am working on the others. Once that is finished, it's time to go into lock-down mode for final exams.

Oh, and then there's my 30th birthday.

What do we have planned? Absolutely nothing, lol.

Oh well.

Wow, this was a really jumbled blahg post. Sorry about that. I'm in kind of a shitty mood today, lol. Maybe I'll come back to this one when I am feeling better. :)

1 comments:

Faren said...

I'm glad you found a good doctor! Good luck this semester.

Post a Comment