.

Boris the Beta.

First, let me start off by saying that Tom let me sleep in until almost 1pm today.

Husband of the Year, absolutely.

Second, we got a new addition to the Jeter family today! Boris the Beta.


We had intended to go out on our Sunday afternoon and pick up some new flooring for my studio, as well as some groceries.

While we were at the store, I said to Tom, "I think we should get Thad a fish."

Tom said, "Yeah, one day. But not now. I really don't think he needs a fish right now."

So, being the absolutely wonderful wife that I am, when Tom went to the bathroom, I took Thad to the fish section and he picked out a Beta.

Ok, fine. So that makes me an awful wife. And maybe I'm exaggerating the story just a tad, but thankfully Tom was a good sport.

And all Thad keeps saying is, "I love my new fish, mommy!"

I've never really been a huge fish fan. I rank them right up with pet birds - they're disgusting, and dirty, and they really serve no purpose since you can't play or cuddle with them.

But, I feel bad that Thad can't get a cool dog to run around and play with, and Mystic is pretty much lame, too. So, I figured a little fish that he can take care of - that will give him even a teeny bit of responsibility - would be a good idea.

We'll see how it works out. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment