.

Gah.

I'm stressed out.

My phone isn't working. I can't get text messages, and either no one has called me for the past few days, or I can't get phone calls either. Have I ever, in this lifetime, mentioned how much I absolutely hate my Blackberry?

A woman from Thad's preschool called our house tonight - she is hoping I can put together a display for an auction the school is having in March. Sure! Great! Um...she needs the display this week. So, I've been sitting at this damn computer for what seems like an eternity making, then re-making, then re-making, then deleting, then DRINKING, then re-making business cards and brochures.

I really need to hire a graphic designer because I hate everything I've come up with so far.

Finals are going on at ITT this week so I have to get grades done and over with.

We are officially in Week 8 and I have done not a single bit of outlining for any of my classes. Oh - and I have a 30 - 40 paged paper due in two weeks. That's awesome.

I am convinced that Thaddeus thinks I am the devil since these days it seems like I am always saying things like, "Get in your room. Come down when you're ready to act like a nice boy."

"If you hit me with that toy one more time I am going to throw it in the garbage can."

"Thaddeus. Stop splashing water out of the bath tub. Do you want to fall through the floor?"

"No, you cannot say that word. Why? Because it's not a nice word."

"One...two...don't say 'three' for me."

"Mommy just cleaned that. Please don't wipe your toothpaste all over it."

"Thad, markers are for paper. Not for the table and chairs."

"Child, you are driving me absolutely crazy. What is crazy? Crazy is when mommy wants to rip her hair out of her head."

"No, you may not have popcorn for breakfast. Why? Because I said so. And because popcorn is not a breakfast food."

Alright, enough bitching and whining from me. :)

Off to work on these brochures some more...

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Stop the drinking!!!!!!!
Don't you know methotrexate is a hepatotoxin!! You are destroying your liver, my beautiful friend!

I love you though. And I have to tell you that I was positively cracking up (in the library) when I read the: "don't say 'three' for me..."
Awesome;)

Post a Comment