.

Bike rides and Angry Birds.

I really miss the summers when Thad was small enough to hang out in a little 2 inch pool on our back deck. He was perfectly content in that situation.

Now?

Not so much. Lol. The pool is gone, and it has been replaced with chalk drawings on the sidewalk, scooters, and bike rides.

And, when we get inside to cool down from the heat, he wants to play Angry Birds and monster trucks on my iPad.

It's weird how summer has changed so much. I like it, though. And I'm soaking it up. 

Because pretty soon, the only time I will get to see Thad during the summers is when he is either (a) grounded and unable to use his car, or (b) when Tom and I force him to partake in a 2-week family vacation at some campground location by the lake.

Sigh.

Ain't he handsome?


0 comments:

Post a Comment