.

I've done it again.

Sigh.

I don't know what comes over me when I commit myself to these 365 projects, but whatever it is attacked me like a rabid dog.

And tonight, I uploaded this photo to the interwebz:


And then, I gave it this title:

one.

As in, "three hundred and sixty four more to go."

Oy.

But it was time. I was beginning to notice that while my processing has improved, the overall composition of my photos was turning to shit. My photos were getting a bit boring, and I was noticing that my range and motion in photos was a lot better...two years ago.

So yeah.

I hope to make this one entirely about Thad. Sorry for those of you who - like my husband - think that's a little bit of overkill. But I love my kid, and I would love to take 365 photos of him for an entire year.

Now, that being said, it will probably only take one whiny temper tantrum before I change my mind.

See you tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment