.

It never fails.

Inevitably, if I walk outside with my camera to try and capture close-ups of the gorgeous flowers we have blooming all over the front of our townhome, someone always feels the need to walk out and strike up a conversation about cameras.

And pictures.

And my photography business.

And Thad.

And it's not like I can just walk away and keep taking pictures - that would be rude.

So I suffer through the conversation (yes, I said suffer - sometimes, that's the only word to describe it, lol) and then make up some excuse about how I need to get inside and do some housewife-type duty.

Then, I go inside and I complain to Tom because I was only able to snag a few shots.

Sigh.

Oh well. I'm glad we live amongst friendly people, but I really can't wait to own a home on like, 400 acres of property.

With  no neighbors.


And, on a happier and less jaded note...

I am still waiting on a few things before I put a storyboard together, but Thad and I had fun the other night while he was taking a bath.

This is the only time in his life that I let him continuously spit water at me while I held a camera in my hand (and really, ever) so he was soaking up every second of it.

Lmao.



0 comments:

Post a Comment