.

I miss Thad.

I'm feeling a little melancholy tonight.

All I want to do is cuddle with my little monkey.

I haven't been able to take pictures of his handsome face for the past few days, so I've been stopping on the side of the road at dusk and snagging pictures like these:



I will say, though, that I've been able to get a lot done since he has been gone. 

My first exam is on Monday, and the studying is coming along. I've been able to get all my ducks in a row for my trip after exams, and have even managed to clean a few things here and there.

Oh! And I've had a total explosion of new clients lately. It's weird, but in the past week I think I've received two emails a day, with people inquiring about photography and pricing.

It makes me so, so happy that my business has come together...I can't wait to quit law school and dedicate my entire heart and soul to photography! 

In the meantime, finals really are taking up my time...and my brain.

Apparently this morning I left the freezer open and forgot to lock the door behind me when I left the house.

Mmmkay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment