.

This kid.

With Tom studying for the Bar exam, this little man and I are spending a lot of time together. 

My days this week have been filled with Candy Land, monster truck racing games, practicing our letters, watching movies, playing in the snow, and all sorts of other things that I am honestly too tired to remember. Lol.

I am participating in a 52 week project right now with some of my photography friends, and the theme (at least for the first 26 weeks) is the alphabet. Obviously, this being Week 1, our theme was A.


A lot of people have interpreted this project differently, which is what makes it so fun. I decided that since I - ahem - quit my 365 of Thad mid-stream, I would use this 52-week project to take his photos and describe him as I see him. When I'm done, I'll make him a book that he will (hopefully) be able to keep forever.

I'm so sorry I've neglected my blahg. Christmas was cuh-razy busy, and now that we're back home, it hasn't seemed to let up. Work starts back for me tomorrow, school started yesterday, and Tom is graduating in just 2 weeks (OMG!). 
I plan to be much better at this whole blahg-ing thing in 2012. 

Besides, I have so much to talk about. ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment