.

Getting. Skinny.

Well, I'm hoping to, anyways.

Now that my parents are in town, I have started myself on the same diet that they are on, with the hopes that all of this Prednisone weight will finally be gone, once and for all.

So far, so good. The food we are eating is insanely healthy, I've had enough water today to fill a small lake, and the Vitamin B12...well, I'm not sure how that part is working yet. It's supposed to give me lots of energy, but considering I took a 4-hour nap today, I'd say so far it isn't doing it's job.

Then again, I took my Chemo today, so I'm sure that played a role in 99.9% of the reason why I felt like I could hardly keep my eyes open.

My first exam is on Monday, and I am really starting to feel ready. I have two more days to just start cramming my brain with worthless information which, in the past, has proven as more than enough time to succeed in my endeavors.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment