.

Farm. Time.

On what could quite possibly be the last day that the sun ever shines in Michigan again (until, well, next summer), we decided to hit up the local orchard so Thad could do some orchard-ly type things.

Apple picking.

Pumpkin patch.

Hay rides.

Petting zoo.

Tractor rides.

Corn maze.

However, seeing as how he is my husband's son, he was only interested in one thing:


The sand box full of 18-year-old tractors. The one thing that I thought was kind of lame.

Sigh.

So, while he and Tom hung out there, I walked around and fed the goats, pet the strange looking cow, attempted the corn maze (but gave up after 30 seconds), and looked longingly at the pumpkin patch, knowing full well that I wouldn't be able to drag Thad over there to pick one out for Halloween.

Oh, and I ate a caramel apple. Oh my gosh, yum.

I did manage to snag a few pictures, though. I will say that. And Thad was a really good sport about looking at mommy's camera, giving a big fake grin, and saying, "Cheese!"








Maybe next year he'll be in to the petting zoo and such?

Oh, and all the way home, all he wanted to do was stop at the store and buy a pair of gloves.

So we did.

And now he's upstairs, in his bed, sleeping.

With his new gloves on.

Lol.

Goodness, I love that little boy. He's just as weird as me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment