.

Life. With. Oxygen.

I feel like a whole new person.

Adding oxygen to my equation seemed to be just the thing I needed.

Seriously.

Even a day after surgery, I felt all day like I was refreshed and...pure. Isn't that weird? But I'm serious. Before, I felt so clouded and dark. And all day today, I felt pure. Like I could breathe. And I could function.

Waking up in the hospital yesterday was verrrry similar to my very first dilation, back in 2007. That's how bad my breathing had become. I noticed such a difference in my oxygen, that I actually got emotional. And I silently prayed to God, thanking Him.

Now, I'm working to take care of myself in the best way possible.

No soda.

No spicy food.

Nothing with wheat.

Nothing with yeast.

Nothing with gluten.

Basically, non-processed foods, meats, fruits and veggies.

Getting back to that place where I couldn't breathe is a horrifying thought. So even though my diet may have nothing to do with it, I might as well give it a shot. 

Hopefully, though, there is a noticeable improvement.

Thank you so much to all of you who delivered thoughts and prayers. I so appreciate it, you have no idea.


1 comments:

Post a Comment