.

Enjoying my time.

We have an insane month coming up - as August usually is - so I am trying to spend as much time as I can just hanging out with Thad, and trying not to worry about all the things I have to do.

It's actually causing me to lose sleep, because I really am so far behind on a lot of things, but I don't want to look back on my days with my little monkey and regret that I was too busy to spend time with him, having fun, laughing, going to the beach, playing in the water, riding bikes, whatever.

I took this photo today while we were rolling around on the floor. He was trying to wrestle me for my camera, but was suddenly distracted by the television. I aimed my camera right at him and yelled, "You TOOTED!!" and I got this smile.


Lol.

What is it about potty talk that makes little boys all giggly inside?

That smile just melts. my. heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment