.

Cravings.

Every day, I eat at least two pickles. Crispy, fresh, half dill spears. I'd eat more, but I don't want to subject my husband to the horrible pickle breath more than I really need to in a 24-hour period.

I've fulfilled a craving - twice, now - for chicken noodle soup poured over a heap of mashed potatoes. (Why I am craving cafeteria food, I have no idea.)

I absolutely hate anything involving sugar. This will bode well for me, I think.

String cheese doesn't last long in my house. Crystal Light stock has gone up since I got pregnant. If the food could legitimately be classified as "on fire" because of the level of spice, then I will for sure love it.

We made burritos the other night and Tom chopped up jalapenos and serrano peppers for a "lite topping." Um, I was putting it on my burrito by the handfuls.

I've also been known to take a bowl of spaghetti and drown it in crushed red pepper.

This child has a really good chance of being born (1) with no feeling on his/her tongue, (2) with a fiery temperament, or (3) totally awesome.

I think #3 is probably the most likely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment