.

Oil and water.

Michigan is finally living up to it's reputation---the last half of January seems to have been non-stop snow, wind and cold. So we've been cooped up indoors for awhile.

I am so, so sick of being cooped up indoors. Lol. There is only so much you can do with a 4-year-old in a 3-bedroom town home with no yard and a deck. 

So today, we got creative.

I have seen photos by other photographers who experimented with oil and water for some random pictures, and I thought it would be a good lesson for Thad.

So we took a bowl of water, he added the oil and the food coloring and voila! I think they turned out pretty awesome, actually. We may have one of them blown up for his room.

Today marks 10 weeks in my pregnancy. This means The Deuce (as I lovingly refer to her...wink, wink) is about 2 inches long, and is the size of a small plum. She no longer has a tail, and her taste buds have developed. Her brain is also working crazy fast right now, which is cool to think about. I'm sure she's grateful for all the spicy food I've been sending her way. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment