.

Baseball and friends.

Now that the sun is out in Michigan (can you believe it!?), Thad literally spends every waking moment outside. From the moment he wakes up, I hear, "Mommy, can I go play outside?" Then, when it's time to come in for bath and bed, he freaks out on me, like I am depriving him of something so vital to his entire life.

(He's such a drama queen).

Anyways, one of his favorite things to do - which makes my heart absolutely smile - is play baseball. When he's alone, he plays with the roof, lol. He throws it up, then tries to catch it as it rolls down.

You can just tell that he was born to be an athlete.

I'm still waiting for that moment when I say, "You can just tell that he was born to be a rocket scientist. Or an intellect. Or a person who loves to read. Or a kid who knows the difference between the letter 'A' and the letter 'R'." But I can be patient...

Anyways, here are a few photos I snagged the other day. You can tell that I lost me desire to edit them after the first photo, so I apologize for the crappy quality. Lol.







This next shot was followed up with about 1,000,000 "Mommy!! I caught it!! I caught!!"s. Lol. He was so proud. (As was I!)

Baseball isn't the only thing we've been doing these days...

There has been a lot of bike riding.


And exploring new places (where we "found" Nemo)...


And - of course - hanging out with Keegan.


I have loved so much about this spring and summer season so far. It reminds me of the days when I lived in California, and spent so much time outside with my friends. We would play dress up, ride our bikes, roller blade...whatever. It didn't even matter. We just wanted to be outside.

I'm so thankful that Thad has this same desire, and that he isn't begging me to sit in front of the television, or in front of some Nintendo console. 

I hope it stays this way forever.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Omg!! Look at his new haircut! He looks so cute and tough;)
And I love the pic took with the fisheye lens (?)
:):)

Post a Comment