.

Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy

Now that another semester has started,  I have realized that not a single day of the week can be used for something like hanging out and relaxing. 

Bummer.

Tom started his externship with the public defender's office, and he is absolutely loving it. I love seeing him so happy, too. He gets to conference with prisoners, and stand up in court, and co-chair murder trials. Pretty cool stuff.

So, while he is working Monday thru Friday, I am at home with Thad, studying, cleaning, cooking, editing 1,349,730,276 photo sessions, and generally realizing that I've taken on way too much.

By the time that's done, I meet Tom in downtown, hand over Thaddeus, and go to school.

Then, on the weekends, I teach.

Yep. Week 2 of this and I am totally drained. Lol.

The good news is that I am the kind of person who is encouraged to work harder when I have more work to do. So I am not falling behind.

Yet.

The other good news is that snow is officially gone from the forecast, and there are trees and flowers in bloom all over Western Michigan.

Swoon.

I will admit. I do love the spring and summers in this state. I really can't wait to get to the lake.


Oh! And for those family and friends who keep up with my blahg in California -- I just booked my flight! I will be there with Thad on June 1. Can't wait to see you! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment