.

Dallas update.

As much as I talked badly about the state of Texas when I lived here, being in Dallas really does make me realize how much I actually truly love it. I don't love the heat, but I do love the people. And the friends. And the city. And the nightlife. And the schools. And the homes. And the cost of living. And a lot of other things, including the Mexican food.

My days here have been occupied with photo shoots and good friends --- at all times. I've had the chance to visit with old friends, old roommates, old sorority sisters, my Big sister in Alpha Chi, as well as people who I figured I may never even see again.

On top of that, I have had some fabulous boudoir shoots. I am not even kidding when I say that these shoots are so much fun --- I laugh so much while working, it's ridiculous. And it's not always with people I know --- I had several sessions this weekend with people I had only met for the first time, and by the time we were done, we were exchanging jokes and laughing our asses off. 

Tomorrow the plan is to take it easy, and hang out with friends some more before leaving on Tuesday.

I'm so sad to leave some of these people behind. Especially Kelly. I wish we could live closer!

Maybe someday. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment