.

Giddy.

So, I got a new lens.

Which  makes life even more awesome than it already is.

I traded in my extra wide angle for a fisheye, which excites me to no end.



Both of these were taken with the new lens. It doesn't show what I REALLY wanted the lens for - which is fun, random photos like this one:

 (Please excuse the bags under my eyes. Clearly, I was tired.)

And don't you worry that there will be many more to come. ;)

In other news, I am finally done editing all my boudoir sessions from Denver and Dallas. They turned out so, so awesome. And I had such a blast - I can't wait to make this a full-time gig. I plan to set some dates in stone for boudoir marathons in cities like Boston, Vegas, Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and Chicago.

I can't really do this until I no longer have any other obligations (i.e. school, school, school), but at least I have a plan.

Thad and I are traveling to California for a week in June. My sister, Brandi, is getting married, and I am going to take her and her fiance to the Santa Monica pier for some engagement photos. Oh, and maybe we'll go to Disneyland because that's, well, required.

The following month, my good friend Danielle and I are headed to North Carolina or Colorado, or both. We haven't decided which. Lol. But just know that there will be lots of road trippin', beer drinkin', shitty food eatin' to be had. Although, maybe not all at once.

Tom is still loving his externship. Every day he comes home with some story about how he got to defend someone in court, or how he - ahem - won a case against the assistant Attorney General for the state of Michigan.

(Read: My husband's a bad ass).

I am so incredibly proud of him. I have always known he would make a great attorney, and now that he is getting to play that role, I love to watch him succeed.

August needs to hold something fun in store for our family, although I'm not sure what. I can't believe that Thad will be coming up on his 4th birthday. Time has gone so incredibly fast. As I type this, he is outside playing in the yard with his little girl friend and the neighbor kids. He wants nothing to do with Tom or if I if it doesn't involve being outside with his friends and shooting a Nerf gun.

Ah.

Life is good.

Now excuse me while I grab a nap before Tom and I head out to some friends' place for the evening. Dirk's quarter-annual Drunk Fest begins in t-minus 3.5 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment