.

In case you didn't believe me.

When I tell people that prednisone, at one point, made my cheeks so large that I could actually see them out of the corner of my eyes, I don't really think they believe me.

I think they think I'm exaggerating when I say that I couldn't comfortably smile without my skin stretching.

And I am almost positive they think I am a liar when I tell them that sleeping on my back was an impossibility because of the way it stretched the skin on my face.

So, here's proof.

Taken in February of 2009, I was on my way to the full effects of large amounts of steroids.

On. My. Way.

In other words, my face actually got bigger than this.


And for comparison, here I am today.

Still on steroids, but nothing like I was. And it has still taken 2 years to slowly lose the "puff" in my face.


Thank God for the element of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment