.

Glad. That's. Over.

One of the biggest stressors I face on an annual basis is getting Thad to cooperate for his obligatory photos.

I stopped doing the 1/2 pictures because he was just too tough to deal with. But of course, I couldn't get away with not doing photos for his third birthday.

And yes, Thad is (was...but I'll get to that later) difficult to take photos of, despite the number of cute photos I have actually managed to capture.

If you know photographers, you know that they never just take "one" picture. Instead, they take one hundred, and hope that at least one of them comes out.

So yeah.

My last three attempts were epic fails. 

But apparently a switch came on this time around.

Or, maybe it was because I let him play with water. 

But either way, I got the shot.

And I'm pleased! 

The first photo is what I will be sending to grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. in an 8x10. The other two photos will be going out to friends in wallet sizes and 4x6.


Enjoy. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment