.

So. Far. So. Good.

So I have three hours between boudoir shoots today, and instead of using the time like I should -- getting lunch -- I am instead editing some of the photos.

First of all, the room is working out much better than I could have imagined. The colors are great. The bed is great. I love it.
Second of all, my clients thus far have had some great ideas. I was worried that they would come with almost nothing to wear, and then expect me to come up with 100% of the ideas. Thankfully, so far so good. 

Each of them has been totally willing to work with my "artistic vision" and they have been very vocal as well - "This is what I like, this is what I don't like."

Easy peasy.


Isn't she so stinkin' gorgeous!?

We had Spanish class together over 10 years ago, when we were both in high school. I even said, "Did you ever imagine that we would go from Spanish class to this!?!?" Lol. That gave us both a good laugh.


This next one was her idea. Her boyfriend had bought her this Rockies jersey awhile back, and she figured he'd love to see her wearing it with some sexy high heels. So awesome.


I have so many more to edit, and so many more photo shoots to go. I feel like I should have labeled this weekend 'Boudoir-palooza.' I'm loving all of this work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment