.

More. From. Up. North.


Everyone always talks about the beauty that lies in the Upper Peninsula. And, until this past weekend, I could only take them at their word. It turns out, they weren't lying. :)
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is definitely a sight to see. It's beautiful. Majestic. Awe-inspiring. Shamefully located in the wrong state.

And it was a lot of fun.

I had, at the very last minute, committed to photographing a wedding up in Ishpeming with a friend of mine, Mike. So, Tom and I decided to make a little mini-vacation out of it.

You know --- skip school, leave a day early, miss work, and drive at a slow pace with the hopes of never having to return to reality.

Unfortunately, that last part didn't come true. But we did drive slow enough to capture some really nice photos.

And, it was a total bonus having the entire weekend to spend with my guys almost completely uninterrupted. 




Tomorrow our lives resume to what they once were --- school, work, the usual.

I have been blessed to have been so incredibly busy with photography lately; however, I am taking a couple weeks off to catch up on school. Editing is now currently on the back burner, as are all photo shoots and marketing attempts. My next round of photos is set to take place in early October, when I host my Halloween/Fall mini-sessions. I got some fantastic props/backdrops for each of those too, so I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Oh! And of course, tomorrow we go to Chuck E. Cheese since, ahem, Thad did poop in the potty. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment