.

Day. Seven.

Your favorite movie(s).

This list used to be pretty extensive, before I met Tom. I was always buying new movies at the local Blockbuster for super cheap. If I liked the movie, I would watch it over and over again.

Enter Tom.

Tom isn't really into the whole "watch a DVD" thing. I can count the number of movies we have ever rented from the local video store on one hand. And the number of times we have watched a movie from our own personal DVD collection? Zero.

So I suppose I've been able to narrow down my favorite movies because really the ones that pop into my head are the ones that I absolutely love. I don't even remember what the other ones could have potentially been, lol.


Dirty Dancing

Pretty Woman

Dan in Real Life
(This one is my absolute favorite)

Dumb and Dumber

Love Actually

I could watch any of these movies over and over (and, well, let's be honest - I actually have watched each of these movies over and over). Especially Dan in Real Life - I don't know what it is about that movie that makes me feel so much like I can relate to it. It touches on every emotion I think I have ever felt, and it's one of those rare movies that draws me in and actually makes me feel like I am a part of the plot.

It also makes me love Steve Carell even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment