.

Progress.

Thaddeus brought home his first official report card today. He, thus far, is clearly cut from the same cloth as his father. Lol.

Actually, his report card -- or, "Progress Report," as they call it -- was excellent.

On a scale of Usually, Sometimes, and Not Yet, this is how my favorite monkey fared:

1. I can make choices by myself. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment: He sometimes needs reminders to move his choice tag.
2. I leave my parent/caregiver easily. Usually

3. I play and share cooperatively with other children. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment: Normally does a good job but sometimes has a problem sharing items.

4. I have appropriate control over my feelings. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment (this one is my favorite, lol): He is getting better at learning to use his words instead of his hands.

(Can you see me shaking my head at that last one? He is so like Tom.)

5. I participate in cleaning up the classroom. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment: Needs reminders to stop playing and start cleaning.

6. I wait my turn when speaking in a group. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment: He is getting better at raising his hand.    

7. I am willing to try new things. Usually
Teacher's Comment: He never has been scared to try anything.
8. I sit and pay attention during circle time. Sometimes
Teacher's Comment: He normally does a good job but he will follow what other students are doing, which causes the need for reminders.
9. I show my love for God through singing. Usually
Teacher's Comment: He does a great job singing.
Additional Comments: It has been fun to have Thaddeus in class. He has grown up a bit in the past few months and has become good friends with all the students in class.

Good job, Monkey. I love you.

1 comments:

Erica Combs said...

Those are so funny and so cute!! Thanks for sharing. Thad cracks me up!!!

Post a Comment