.

Pizza. Hut. Field. Trip.

Thad's class is learning about foods and cooking right now, so it seemed appropriate that they take a field trip to the one place where you can't go wrong with a 3-year-old----Pizza Hut!

They got to take a tour of the restaurant, and then each of them got to make their own pizzas and wait for them to come through the oven.

It was cute watching how excited all of them were about this. I can remember doing the exact same thing when I was younger, although I was like, 13 and a Girl Scout.

Wow, I was a total douche really cool.

Anyways, none of the moms remembered to bring a camera, so I was the designated photographer.

I'm sure you already know this, but I didn't mind. ;)



This is Thad's total partner in crime. They are two peas in a pod. All morning long we called them the little monsters, because they were running around acting like, well, monsters.
Whenever I ask Thad who his BFF is, he always says, "Keegan."

See what I mean?




I remember when Thad first started school, I was questioning my decision (since he is the youngest in his class). This trip with the rest of the kids eased my fears a bit. He does just fine, and keeps up without a problem.

Preschool is seriously such a blessing. I don't know why anyone would want to avoid it. They learn so, so much!

And you get like, 3 hours to yourself! Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment