.

Something. New.

All three of the Jeters woke up with sore throats and head colds this morning, so there was a lot of laying around and watching TV. 

In addition, there was also a lot of Internet searching for various items that might be beneficial to my photography business.

This is how I learn. I spend hours and hours searching the Internet for new ideas, ways to get them done, etc. 

And today, I finally figured out how I will not only make my family's Christmas cards completely awesome, but how I will be able to offer the exact same awesomeness to my clients. 

I'm so excited!
It's so wonderful to find myself being fulfilled by some aspect of the arts. Photography is all about creating--and the same can be said for the post-processing time put in as well. I grew up knowing I was meant to be creative. 

I was meant to write.

Draw.

Speak.

Show my artistic side.

Photography allows me to do all of these at once.

Is it not so lame that I get excited enough about Christmas card ideas that I actually think to blahg about it!?

But I suppose I should be thankful. I may be lame, but thankfully I found the place where I belong.

It only took three different college educations to figure it out! ;)


Oh! And, tomorrow, after I get Thad from school, we are going to attempt his Christmas card photos. 

I have two new backdrops and two new floors. And Thad has an array of brand new clothes.

Like, I think I might even begin to foam at the mouth, I'm so excited. 

Lol.

Don't judge me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment