.

Marketing

So ask my husband, and he'll tell you that I've been holed up at my computer for about two weeks trying to get all of my marketing tools done for my business. I know that I've mentioned it before, but this was seriously a rigorous task. Lol.

It took a lot of time...a lot of effort...and a lot of money.

So...that being said, I'm broke. Anyone want to schedule a session!? ;)  Kidding.

Anyways, I sent this order off today, but I took some photos first so that I could share some of the stuff that I'm proud of. Since the majority of my clients order a CD of digital files to go with their order, I created a tri-fold CD case (yes, I created it...no help from a single soul on this planet), and sent off for customized CDs as well as customized business cards/wallets for them to hand out to friends and family.

I've been doing the customized business cards since day 1, but everything else is new.

I feel like my business is all grown up and stuff. ::sniff::

This is the inside of the tri-fold, obviously. To the left is the limited copyright release, to the right are the print permissions, and the inside flap is a thank-you letter.


Aaaand this is what it looks like when it's all closed up and ready to ship...

 The next task on my list?

Learn how to tie a prettier bow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment