.

So much to catch up on.

It's only been 4 days since I last updated my blog, but I feel like so much has happened since then.

1. Swim classes are not going well. Thaddeus hates it. On Tuesday, he screamed and cried the entire time, "I WANT MY MOMMY!" and refused to let go of the wall. Lol. It is all stemming from him having fallen into the pool last week, and he can't seem to get over it. Tom and I keep trying to tell him that he's perfectly safe in the pool with Miss Gale, but he's not quite getting it.

2. On Thursday, Thad was all pumped to not cry in the pool. Tom and I had made lavish promises of trips to Target and new cars if he could "be brave." Uh...no such luck. He was great...until he had to actually get in the pool. Then, yes...it was another 35 minutes of screaming and crying. Poor guy!

We are going to stick with it, though. The last thing I want Thad to think is that he can cry to get out of a commitment. We finish what we start around here, and even if I have to watch him scream and cry for the next 7 weeks, then so be it.

(I do still feel hella bad for him, though!)

3. Yesterday started off much like any other. However, by 5pm, it was pretty clear that I was coming down with something. By 6pm, I was asleep, and I was not up again until this morning. Even then, I slept pretty much the entire day, got up to nibble on some rice, and am now headed back to bed. My ears hurt. My throat hurts. I am so, so achy.

If it isn't gone by Monday, I'm headed into the doctor's office.

I absolutely hate being sick.

4. I had to cancel a photo session today because of this cold/flu. FML. I hate canceling shoots!

5. I donated 4 gift certificates worth $200 to some local schools, and the auctions for both are going on tonight. Had I not been sick, I would have been in attendance, maybe bidding on other things! But I am excited to find out who wins my GCs, and when they are going to want to turn in their certificates for a free session. ::squeal::

6. My cousin, Jacob, has been in Japan for awhile now. He is actually supposed to head home soon, but his departure may be delayed because of everything going on there. I am so thankful that he is safe, but could use some prayers for his return back to the United States!

7. Thad loves t-ball.


The kid's got a great arm, and a helluva swing. 

We just need to work on paying attention more. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment