.

Photo shoots, photo shoots, photo shoots and...finals.

I don't think you quite understand what it's like to discover your passion (unless, of course, you've already discovered your passion then you're thinking, "uh, yeah, actually...I do know what it's like.").

But for those of you who don't - I have to tell you, it's the most glorious thing, and yet the worst thing in the world, all at the same time.

Discovering photography was of course, the best thing I could have done for myself.

However, the sleepless nights thinking about upcoming shoots and ideas? Yeah, that part sucks.

I have 6 shoots in the next week-and-a-half, and I literally spend every night falling asleep late, and waking up early because I have one million thoughts and exciting ideas running through my mind.

I've even begun to keep a log of all these random thoughts, so that I remember to try them out.

Some of the things I'm looking forward to trying?

Pink and yellow petti skirts with matching parasols.

My new seamless backdrop (sea green/sky blue color) with clouds in the upper corner, and a little girl in a yellow skirt in the bottom right.

A newborn with angel wings.

A newborn on a vintage scale.

A lace romper on a 2-year-old girl with pearls.

A princess-themed shoot for a Mother's Day gift.

A newborn with teddy bears.

Railroad tracks and three sweet kiddos.

And oh so many more.

I'm also getting more and more thrilled about my two upcoming boudoir sessions. For reals, people - they're going to rock.

I can't even handle the excitement.

Hopefully, amidst all the chaos, I'll be able to stomach a test or two...or three.

Ugh. 
I hate law school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment