.

Arthritis.

I think I have it.

As if Wegener's and a blood clot weren't enough, I think I am beginning to show signs of arthritis in my hands and wrists.

Awesome.

Sometimes, I think God messed up - He fully intended for me to have been born in 1928, not 1982. He definitely had a dyslexic moment there.

No, but seriously.

For the past couple months, I get intense pain in my joints. They're hot to the touch. They're swollen. The pain will last a couple days, then subside. 

If I take a lot of photos, the pain will occur in my right hand. If I do a lot of typing, the pain will occur in my left hand.

If I play a lot of Angry Birds on my iPad, then my right index finger becomes the next victim. Lol.

No, really. I played Angry Birds last night, and today I can't even bend my pointer finger.

My friend Cari always tells me that I'm a hot mess.

She's so right.

I have an appointment in Cleveland in March. I think I'll talk to the doctor about it then.

Why not add another diagnosis to the mix? Let's get crazy!

2 comments:

aidkaid19 said...

oh friend :( that just sucks all around. feel better soon!!

Tonya said...

It is not surprising that you are having joint pains:(
You have an autoimmune disease and sometimes your immune complexes will deposit on your vascular endothelium (the walls of your blood vessels) and other times in your joints, kind of like lupus (which is also an autoimmune disease). Definitely sounds like rheumatoid arthritis...I know a good doctor you could go to;)

Post a Comment