.

Valentine's Day outtakes.

Alright, alright. 

I found my motivation.

I got off of my ass, and I took pictures of the monkey for his Valentine's Day cards.

The posing might seem odd, but trust me. It's going to work.

I did, however, want to share the outtakes. He is so funny. He gets all excited about taking pictures.

He cooperates with me getting dressed. He talks about sending the photos to his friends and grandma.

And then when I actually need him to sit on the floor and smile?

I get this:



"Mommy, I don't WANT my picture taken."

Tom thought we should make this the official Valentine's Day photo, with a caption on the card that read, "Be my Valentine...or else." Lol.



"I just want this to be OVER! Why can't I have a chocolate yet?"


And, of course, the super cheesy grin. Lol.

Overall, despite my annoyance, I actually did wind up with a perfect picture. I'll post that later, with the details (I don't want to spoil it for those of you who are getting one in the mail!)

Oh, and I leave you with this last one. If you never believed that my child was a Cabbage Patch doll in a former life, here is your proof:


2 comments:

aidkaid19 said...

hahahah im dying. these are so funny.

Tonya said...

I absolutely love (and whole-heartedly agree) with Tom's idea for the card...awesome

Post a Comment