.

Facebook Fan Contest! Your favorite photo of 2010!

Ok, this will be simple. I know that each of you took photos all year round. Now, I want to see them. :)


Email the favorite photo that YOU took in 2010 to catherinejeter@mac.com by Saturday, January 15 at 12pm EST.

I want to see your adorable dog. Or your cute kids rockin' silly faces. Or that beautiful view from atop that mountain you climbed last summer.

Whatever it is, I want to laugh. And smile. And swoon.

And then I want to see you win (a) a free session with Catherine Jeter Photography (if you're local), or (b) $75.

Your pictures do no have to be perfect, or of a professional caliber. They just have to be pictures that you love.


On Saturday, I will post the photos in an album on the Catherine Jeter Photography fan page and people will have 1 week to vote. The photo with the most "likes" by Saturday, January 22, at 12pm EST, will win.

When the contest begins, link the photo on your own Facebook page to friends and family. They can "like" the photo. Then, make sure they "like" Catherine Jeter Photography!

Good luck to each of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment