.

Buddy Bear.

So the class "pet" in Thad's preschool class is apparently Buddy Bear.

The kids love him.

And, they love it even more when they get a chance to take him home.

This week was Thad's chance. He was so, so excited. 

There was only one requirement - take a photo of your child and Buddy Bear doing something together so your child can share it with the rest of the class. Then you were supposed to journal their time together in the class notebook.

Um...I forgot.

Completely.

Until today. At 1pm.

Buddy Bear goes back tomorrow in the morning.

Oops.

At this point, Thad was already gone with Miss Holly and her girls for the day.

So, I had to get creative.

 His journal entry reads:

Buddy Bear and I were very busy while he stayed at my house. We played with trucks, took a bath, watched my favorite movie, and even camped out in my Thomas the Train tent. I really wanted to take him to play basketball with me, but mommy was afraid he'd get lost. So, Buddy Bear stayed home and played in the snow instead.

Lol.
How a mother - who prides herself on being a professional photographer - forgot to take a picture of her child with Buddy Bear, I will never know.

Hopefully this will suffice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment