.

Pioneer Woman.

I have been following the Pioneer Woman for years. Years. 

Like, I started reading "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" as she was writing it. I would literally check the site each day for a new chapter.

Plus, well, I suck at cooking. And she doesn't. So I like to use her site for that as well.

The photography portion of her site has really taken off in the last 6 months/year, and now she holds contests. There are no specifics for how photos are chosen - she is the only judge. I've seen cell phone pictures selected. Professional photographers selected.

Back in December, my bokeh Christmas tree photo was selected for Group 6. I was flattered.


Being flattered doesn't stem from being selected for a Group. It stems from the fact that Ree Drummond is, by far, the most creative woman I have ever seen walk this planet.

She is a phenomenal writer.

A fantastic photographer.

And she's pretty damn funny, too.

Oh, and she uses at least one whole stick of butter in each of her recipes.

Anyways, today I checked her site to see the most recent Group posting for her new contest, "Flowers."

There, I saw that I had, once again, been selected.

Now I am not only flattered, but I am on cloud nine.

I love it when those besides my loved ones and the people close to me recognize my work.

It feels awesome. And it feels like I am finally starting to succeed.


If you have a chance, I would love it if you would pop on over to her site and comment about my photo.

I don't think it helps....but just in case....


Thanks. :)

1 comments:

MAYBELLINE said...

Congratulations. That's big time to make it into a group on PW. Best of luck in the competition.

Post a Comment