.

Slightly Angry.

This whole blood clot thing has me really pissed.

Like, really pissed.

I'm over this.

I'm over constant medical drama. 

I'm over having to worry about my well-being every second of the day.

I'm over being told that I "need to make myself a priority," when reality is that I want to spend my days making my son the priority.

I'm sick of medicine.

I'm sick of pain.

I'm sick of doctors. And hospitals. And prescriptions. And bills.

I am now contemplating calling in to my work and just letting them know that I need to take this quarter off. 

If I walk for even 5 minutes, my leg turns into an elephant trunk. It's extremely painful. The thought of standing on my feet, teaching others for 4 hours, 3 times a week makes me cringe.

I had high hopes for 2011. I wanted it to be full of happiness and good health.
It was the year I was supposed to be weaning from my meds.

Instead, we're adding new meds to the mix.

Gah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment